Friday, August 24, 2018

Revisiting LCHF - the learning curve never ends.

It's been a while since I posted anything here - not because I don't have things to share, or say, but mostly I've been knee-deep in research, and dealing with improving my mother's health - as well as my own.

If you need to visit an all inclusive LCHF (low-carb, high-fat) website look no further than this one:


by Ted Naiman, MD

This was, and still is, my go-to website for straight-forward, easy-to-understand information from a no-nonsense LCHF proponent.

I follow Ted Naiman on Twitter where he does not mince words about carbs and their negative impact on our health. 

I'm putting this here, for the second time, because I get asked a lot about LCHF and how to "do it".

Rather than duplicate his amazing information I will act as a guide - pointing YOU to some of the best, and easy to understand, information on LCHF out here on the internet.

My recommendation: start at the top of the menu bar on the left side of Burn Fat Not Sugar and work your way down - this way you get the "full meal deal" - no pun intended.

Any question… ask them in the comments below. But, after reading Burn Fat Not Sugar I doubt you'll be left with any!

Cheers, Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please feel free to leave a comment and share your LCHF thoughts.

Comment Moderation is on for comments posted after 14 days. Thank-you, Jenny.